Hi, I’m Kirsty!
I’ve spent the last 8 years helping artists of all ages and abilities improve their skills to create more realistic artwork.
I’ve found that drawing is one of the most therapeutic and rewarding hobbies we can do from the comfort of our own homes.
But we both know it’s much more than just a hobby!
Creating art that we are proud of, and which will be cherished by friends and family, can feel very rewarding. But early on in our art journey, we are often met with countless frustrations and get stuck with problems we don’t know how to fix.
Drawing is a skill and like all skills, takes time and a lot of practice to get good.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- How can I create realistic artwork without spending thousands attending a fancy art school?
- Will I ever be able to create art for my family that they love so much, they hang it in their homes for everyone to see.
- Is it too late for me to realistically improve my art skills and create art I’m proud of?
- How do I get over the fear of wasting expensive art supplies and being able to draw anything, without doubting myself?
- Will I ever be able to create art that’s so good, that my friends refuse to believe I made it as it looks exactly like the reference photo?
- I wish someone could tell me exactly what I’m doing wrong…
This is what 20,000+ of my students used to say before they took my courses on realistic drawing.
Everyone has the potential to create art they're proud of!
Millions of people have enjoyed the 350+ Videos on my YouTube Channel helping improve their art skills in mediums like Coloured Pencil, Graphite, Watercolour, Pastel, Charcoal, and more.
For those who are serious about drawing realistically, join 20,000+ students in my premium courses where I’ll walk you through, step-by-step using the same techniques I use to create beautiful artwork.
Excited to level up your artwork?
Here’s what to do next:
Sign up for my FREE weekly newsletter below where I give drawing tips and exclusive critiques on your artwork that you cannot get anywhere else.